Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where did November go?

Ok, I have been meaning to update this for a whole month now. November has been pretty cool. My Aunt Lenna and Uncle Craig came to town to visit. I haven't seen them for so long. We had a great visit even though I probably sent them home sick. I have had this nasty head/chest cold for the last few weeks and the worst of it was the day they were here. Feeling better now finally. The kids all had good report cards and conferences. Gabe had his first violin concert which was kind of painful but we were proud. We had a great Thanksgiving too. We went down to the Tri-Cities to Shawn's sister's place. Her hubby's family was there and we had a great time. Hi-five to Pete for being a cool guy. I haven't laughed so hard in ages...you know like when the back of your head starts to hurt...was great! Oh and Angel cooks a pretty mean turkey too! This month has just flown by. Argh! Christmas is almost here. I am not in the mood yet to even get out the decorations. We did get our first snow of the year on Thanksgiving so that is helping with the whole Christmas mood thing. The kids have been trying to make the most of what is left out there. It is pretty melty and wet. Also, my sister has been in town this last week visiting and we went shopping this morning with mom and that was fun. We always have a good time mostly giving Mom a hard time. It's all in fun though. Was so cool that all three of us got to just hang out. Doesn't happen very often in this crazy life anymore. I learned something totally bizarre about my mom too. Ok get this...I know most of you know my mom pretty well and she is an awesomely cool mom but I would have never guessed she would be reading Twilight. My mom reading a vampire novel and enjoying it...Mom, you there? Invasion of the Body Snatchers...

No comments: